7 December 2021
12 Noon to 1:00pm AEDT
Join us as we celebrate the 2021 Art of Mentoring Mentor and Mentee of the Year Awards. This year we invited thousands of participants to take part in the nomination process. This prestigious event acknowledges and commends the exceptional support provided by mentors and the difference they make to the lives of their mentees. Mentors have the opportunity to nominate a mentee who grabs opportunity with both hands and maximises the fantastic support of the mentor.
In this webinar we will reveal:
- The 2021 Winners and Finalists, and why they were chosen
- The characteristics and behaviours that define outstanding mentors and mentees, in the eyes of their partners and what’s the common thread amongst those that stand out from the crowd?
- Our tips for how you can become the mentor you always wanted, and a mentee that seizes a mentoring opportunity and turns it into gold.
- Melissa Richardson, Managing Director, Art of Mentoring
- Gina Meibusch, Client Service Delivery Manager, Art of Mentoring
If you can’t make it, register anyway and we’ll send you the recording. We look forward to announcing this years award winners!