4:00pm – 5:00pm AEST, Tuesday 27th July 2021
Some commentators claim that to advance the careers of women, mentoring does not work. Sponsorship is the answer. Yet study after study shows that mentoring women is highly effective. Is there a valid role for both and what part do they each play?
Here’s what you’ll learn in this webinar:
- The difference between mentoring and sponsorship and the different roles they can play
- Effectiveness of mentoring and sponsorship for women in particular
- How to use mentoring and sponsorship to advance the careers of women
- Melissa Richardson
Managing Director, Art of Mentoring
- Professor David Clutterbuck
Coaching and Mentoring International
- Date: Tuesday 27th July
- Time: 4:00pm – 5:00pm AEST
- Cost: Free
Unable to attend on the day? No problems. If you register your details we will send you the recording of the webinar for you to view at your convenience.