Tuesday 27th July 2021
4:00pm to 5:00pm AEST
Some commentators claim that to advance the careers of women, mentoring does not work. Sponsorship is the answer. Yet study after study shows that mentoring women is highly effective. Is there a valid role for both and what part do they each play?
Here’s what you’ll learn in this webinar:
- The difference between mentoring and sponsorship and the different roles they can play
- Effectiveness of mentoring and sponsorship for women in particular
- How to use mentoring and sponsorship to advance the careers of women
- Professor David Clutterbuck, Coaching and Mentoring International
- Melissa Richardson, Managing Director, Art of Mentoring
If you can’t make it, register anyway and we’ll send you the recording. We look forward to sharing our insights with you!