What is aKickstart Strategy Session?
Designed for organisations looking to take the next step towards a strategic mentoring program, the Kickstart Strategy Session (KSS) aims to align all key stakeholders regarding the program's purpose, establish a broad consensus on the program's nature, and create a concise report that communicates the decisions made and outlines how the program's return on investment will be measured.
- 60-90 minute teleconference connecting your key stakeholders with program designers
- Extensive report provides a roadmap for mentoring program regardless of whether or not you sign up
What we cover
- GET CLEAR: Gain clarity about program objectives
- GET GOING: Form a preliminary road map for program success
- Identify obstacles & risks and outline ways around them
- Understand investment options and internal resource requirements
- Explore ways to measure program success and ROI