What people had to say about the session
We used the Art of Mentoring team twice at Toyota to design and deliver mentoring program. The first highly successful program was one for female managers.
As a manager of the mentoring program in the department, along with many other programs of work, this is very light touch for me in terms of the time and effort.
What is it and how does it work?
The purpose of the Kickstart Strategy Session is to get all key stakeholders agreeing on the purpose of the program, a high level agreement on what the program is going to be and a clear, succinct report communicating the decisions made and how the program will be measured to prove return on investment.
- 60-90 minute teleconference connecting your key stakeholders with program designers
- Extensive report provides a roadmap for mentoring program regardless of whether or not you sign up
What we cover
- GET CLEAR: Gain clarity about program objectives
- GET GOING: Form a preliminary road map for program success
- Identify obstacles & risks and outline ways around them
- Understand investment options and internal resource requirements
- Explore ways to measure program success and ROI