Mentoring can shift gears of culture in an organisation through powerful connections. The ripple effect of a well run mentoring program is that it becomes ingrained in the culture to both mentor others and to seek mentorship for oneself.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this webinar:
- Cultural impacts achievable through mentoring and examples of culture changing programs
- The impact of mentoring on the mentors (perhaps even the leadership team)
- How to tailor a program to an organisation’s culture
- Alex Richardson, Director, Art of Mentoring
- Gina Meibusch, Client Service Delivery Manager, Art of Mentoring