A sneak peek under the hood of Beaumont People’s LEAD mentoring program.
Well-executed mentoring programs can make a profound impact for many. Join us as we unpack Beaumont People’s highly successful LEAD mentoring program, designed in partnership with Art of Mentoring. Now in it’s fourth year, the program focuses on propelling the leaders of tomorrow, building capability and fostering relationships across all sectors.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this webinar:
- Mentoring and its positive impact on making work meaningful
- The context of mentoring in 2021 and beyond
- What makes the Beaumont People LEAD mentoring program powerful and the benefits of being involved
- Hear about what participants gained from Beaumont People’s program
- Rebecca Rynehart: General Manager Consulting Division, Beaumont People
- Nicole Glasgow: LEAD Mentoring Program Coordinator, Beaumont People
- Alex Richardson: Director, Art of Mentoring
We hope you enjoy this webinar!