Do you ever feel like you’re stuck in your career or personal development? You may have a great boss or team leader, but are they the right mentor for you? Just because someone has years of experience in their field doesn’t necessarily mean they possess the qualities of a good mentor. In fact, ineffective mentors can actually be harmful to your growth.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the risks of not providing proper mentor training, as well as how to train mentors effectively. By investing in quality mentor training, you’ll not only help your employees and team members grow, but you’ll also create a more positive and productive work environment, improving wellbeing, productivity and retention.
Join the discussion as Melissa Richardson, Co-Founder and Storm Vance, Client Success Manager of Art of Mentoring, discover why mentor training is beneficial for everyone involved.
What you will learn:
- What can happen when mentors (and mentees) are not prepared for the role
- The risks for individuals and their organizations of poor quality training, or no training at all
- 5 mentoring mind traps that mentors need to avoid
- What to cover in basic vs more advanced trainings
- The organizational benefits of training mentors well
Melissa Richardson, Co-Founder, Art of Mentoring
Storm Vance, Client Success Manager, Art of Mentoring