With the rise of The Great Resignation and the growing skills shortage, retaining information and transferring knowledge is becoming increasingly more important to retain and attract top talent.
In this webinar Art of Mentoring and HowToo will explore how mentoring and learning can help improve staff retention or capture knowledge before it leaves.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this webinar:
- The role that learning and mentoring play in retention of talent
- The tools and techniques to support effective retention of information and ease of knowledge transfer
- How enabling teams to create learning and utilising mentoring can reduce the learning curve, and help drive successful outcomes
- We’ll explore case studies where other organisations have addressed their retention challenges with learning and mentoring
- Melissa Richardson, Founder and CEO, Art of Mentoring
- Lisa Vincent, Co-Founder and CEO, How Too
- Gina Meibusch, Senior Program Manager, Art of Mentoring
Presented in partnership with